5 Reasons Why VPS Hosting Helps Your Business
Many people new to web hosting wonder how a Virtual Private Server hosting setup can provide value for their business. A VPS provides a number of strategic advantages particularly for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Financial benefit – A VPS plan is far more cost efficient than a dedicated host, especially for new sites. When you buy a VPS server, the plan is tailored towards your expected resource usage, as opposed to paying for a dedicated host and extra resources and money away each month.
- Easy to change hosting plans – Just as a VPS is efficient in it’s use of resources, it is easy to upgrade or downsize your hosting resource limits. A number of businesses find this useful in order to have the resources for their peak season and then be able to downgrade during their off-season.
- Efficient use of energy – Beyond the fact that it is less money, a virtual private server can be run on a virtual machine (as opposed to a dedicated server which is an entire computer being used for the means of hosting).
- Root Access – One thing a dedicated server does is provide root access, while shared hosting does not. A VPS however does give you root capabilities, while costing a lot less.
- Configuration – Setting up your virtual private server does not take long. In addition, you have the flexibility to configure them however you want (and with whatever operating system you want)
These are just some of the ways Virtual Private Servers are getting businesses ahead. Hub.org has a $1 first month hosting deal for any hosting plan, making it a great time to see how a VPS can efficiently grow your business online. Sign up now with the link above, or contact us if you have questions or comments about how we can serve you.