Our uptime reflects what our data center provides:
- Datacenter Infrastructure: 99.982%
- Availability of Internal Data Network: 99.982%
- Availability of Internet Connection: 99.95%
Structural Design of Facility
Designed and constructed to standards set out by the Uptime Institute for a data center, including:
- Designed to support an earthquake up to 7.5 degrees on the Richter scale, as well as hurricanes and acts of vandalism
- Internal and external security personal (24x7x365)
- Access systems including magnetic card readers, access codes, biometric readers and closed-circuit television
- 80,000 gallon water tank for fire prevention system
- Two independent and redundant systems for water pumping
The hardest part of the infrastructure to offer solid guarantees on, we have designed this end to be as redundant as possible to reduce the risk of any major downtime.
Each one of our servers acts as a secondary, backup server for another on our network, so that in the event of a catastrophic hardware failure, we are able to quickly bring up a clients vServer on another machine, with minimal loss of data.
Our newest servers run 12 SAS Drives in a RAID10 configuratino, 36+GB of RAM and Dual Quad-Xeon Processors.
- Two 2000 KVA Caterpillar electrical plants, with two daily 250 gallon tanks.
- 8,000 gallon reserve diesel tank with over 96 hours of continous power without need to refuel.
- 500 KVA UPS